Ads

Thursday 18 September 2014

August September Transition Jokes

AUGUST: My son am tired..
SEPTEMBER: why?
AUGUST: My time is up, i will be going to join your forefathers
SEPTEMBER: I know, u have less than some HOURS to live... i will miss you Dad
AUGUST: But let me tell you some things b4 i go
SEPTEMBER: What is it?
AUGUST: Please when i go, make sure you take care of this person
SEPTEMBER: Who?...
AUGUST: The person (reading) listening to this conversation of ours?
SEPTEMBER: Okay
AUGUST: I made some promises to this person during my reign, i fulfilled some, and some I couldn’t.
SEPTEMBER: But why couldn’t you fulfill all dad?
AUGUST: Well, my son...sometimes time and human factors affected some of the promises
SEPTEMBER: But.. .
AUGUST: But surely, I spoke with God on this person's behalf, and God granted my wish in you to fulfill the rest promises. So these are the rest of the fulfillment you will carry out on this person..
SEPTEMBER: Go on dad..
AUGUST: Stabilize this person's health without cease all through your reign! Open a direct link between our God and this person

SEPTEMBER: Done, carry on
AUGUST: Ensure that this person's dreams come to reality within the shortest.
SEPTEMBER: Alright
AUGUST: Give this person wealth that will touch lives of multitudes.
SEPTEMBER: surely
AUGUST: Make sure that you remove all remaining hindrances to success from this person's way, I have being trying to make sure that money will never remain d priority of this person, so keep to that please, make sure son!
SEPTEMBER: I will dad, no problem!
AUGUST: Pay more emphasis on the advice of this person's friends, don't worry about that of this person's enemies, God will take care of that! Get it?
SEPTEMBER: Yes
AUGUST: Finally, promise me that when your own time is up, you will instruct that your offspring after offspring (October ,November , December.) to keep positive fulfillment of this person going!
SEPTEMBER: yes dad, may God help me!
AUGUST: Now i can join my ancestors happily & to that promised person reading this.. :- May you be prosperous In September as u type a big "AMEN.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion